EP 126 WHY CAN’T I STICK TO MY DIET?
Erin Wathen is a food addiction counselor and author of “Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?: How To End the Food Drama.” As a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and a Food Addiction Counselor (INFACT), Erin understand the science behind health. Erin has several group exercise certifications and understand the mechanics of health and how to break it down to everyday talk for her clients.
Despite her wealth of knowledge on diet and exercise, Erin was not at peace with her body. She found tru nutrition to be the missing piece of the puzzle. She was always on a diet and yet never reached her goal weight. Through a lot of trial and error, Erin found her last diet, which becaume her food plan and the basis of her book. Her book will be available Nonmember of 2018.
Her philosophy simply put: Health isn’t a number on the scale or how often we exercise, but our lives as a whole. She partners with her clients to work on solution that fit into their lifestyle, empowering them to live their healthiest life in our crazy world.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Which vitamins a healthy person needs to stay healthy
- Which type of fish oil you should take
- Where to find Omega-3 fatty acids
- Who should take vitamin D
- How to avoid wasting your money on worthless supplements
Links and Resources for This Episode
You Might Also Like
- Ep 10 Mary Vance, Holistic Nutrition Consultant
- Ep 53 – Diets Don’t Work w/ Traci Mann
- Ep 60 – The Blood Type Diet w/ Shelby Webb
Listen EP 126 WHY CAN’T I STICK TO MY DIET?
Click on this link: http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/6519582.